The Logistics Co-ordinator will co-ordinate Install tasks across the UK, upholding and adhering to company standards ensuring customer demands are achieved. This role will be based on site near to Blackburn and will work predominantly Monday - Friday.
Someone with a strong background in Transport Planning will have transferable skills.
A market leader within their field.
The role of the Logistics Co-ordinator:
- Manage a professional relationship with 3rd party resources and implicated costs, ensuring they uphold company standards.
- Communicate with the despatch teams in order to amend schedules and load manifests.
- Carry out projects as dictated by management, ensuring that the Install chain process is always meeting customer requirements.
- Plan, Manage and Co-ordinate Install tasks across the UK and overseas with a great attention to detail.
- Manage the outcome of the installation process - Proof of Deliveries, Recycle Notes, etc. Including dealing with any snagging issues.
- Link with the despatch team to match up schedules and ensure both functions are able to run smoothly to achieve objectives.
The Successful Logistics Co-ordinator will have the following skills:
- Experience working in a Logistics or field service co-ordination role.
- Experience within Transport Planning will be beneficial and will have transferable skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience working in a customer driven and administrative environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of planning and organising with a great attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner, polite, friendly and informative.
- Good understanding of Senator Product and manufacturing process.
Hours: Applicants will need to be flexible but mainly office based hours