My client is looking for an experienced export coordinator, you will work for a large export distributor ensuring all export is booked with carriers, monitoring carriers SLA's, ensuring all customs documents are compliant and liaising with customers ensuring they are kept up to date with the export process at all times.
- Work accurately and efficiently to departmental processes, to ensure that system shipping exactly corresponds to physical shipments made each day.
- Some management of large data sets.
- Work with other teams to coordinate data requirements and timely execution of exports.
- Process air freight and sea freight shipping requests.
- Highlight opportunities for optimising and improving our offering.
- Have an awareness of how export IT systems work and know how to respond in the event of system failure.
- Execute daily departmental records maintenance and filing tasks as supporting evidence for auditors.
- Carry out ad hoc requests as required.
- Understanding of Logistics and EXPORT processes.
- Some international trade experience, preferably within import, export or customs compliance.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Capable of effective prioritisation.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel/ Word), as well as a basic knowledge of SAP or similar.
- Able to be responsible for your own targets.
- Work effectively in a team to ensure departmental targets are achieved.
- Able to be flexible and respond positively to change.
A salary between £23,000 and £26,000