Contract Manager- Leading 3PL
3 days left
- Full Time
My client, a market leading 3PL based in Birmingham, are seeking an experienced Commercial Contract Manager to add to their ever growing operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Logistics professional that enjoys having face time in front of clients and managing relationships, as well as implementing and designing the operations continuous improvement solutions.
A market leading 3PL based in Birmingham.
Key responsibilities will include:
Key skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics operations
- Commercial/contract management experience for a logistics organisation
- Management/operational responsibility for a warehouse operation
- Achieved operational continuous improvement within a warehouse environment
- Project management or solution design experience
- Ability to analyse data and identify variance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage time effectively, including meeting deadlines/achieving targets
- Problem solving skills with critically thinking.
Salary on offer is between £35,000 and £38,000 + package.