Senior Consultant - Global Opportunities
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Consultant - Specialist Procurement Consultancy - London - £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Package
A forward thinking and specialist procurement consultancy is looking to continue its rapid expansion due to a period of remarkable growth over the last couple of years. Covering a number of exciting industries such as technology, retail and manufacturing this is a great opportunity for a consultant to get great exposure across many different industries. My client has business ranging across the UK, Europe and the USA, with travel opportunities across all regions. For the right candidate this is a very good opportunity to join a hugely successful and growing organisation with great training opportunities provided.
The Senior Consultant role will involve:
* Taking the lead in the development of client relationships and having the ability to spot outages before fully assisting them in identifying and implementing opportunities.
* Take control of projects, ensuring that they are all completed on time and within budget in order to gain complete client satisfaction.
* Drive change throughout the organisation by highlighting current outages in all key procurement areas such as transformation, BPO, SRM and optimisation before identifying and implementing solutions.
* Gain influence over all key stakeholders through the development of stakeholder relationships.
Skills and Experience:
* A track record of successfully working in client facing roles
* The ability to spot outages and come up with viable solutions
* Degree/CIPS qualified is desired but not essential
* It is desired to have some consultancy experience but is not a pre requisite
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Spend Analysis, Opportunity Assessment, Tenders, Tech implementation, Analytics, Strategy, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships, London, Consultancy.
Apply for Senior Consultant - Global Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly