Marketing Category Manager
This industry leading corporation is one of the biggest companies in the world, priding itself on innovation, excellence and their ability to push the limits of the impossible. Having won many awards from conception, this now very reputable company is striving to drive their Corporate Procurement team to deliver results and influence change within a pre-established team.
This procurement role allows you to be a significant part of the company's astonishing performance, allowing you to unleash your own expertise to drive change within a pre-established team. Use your excellent negotiation skills to be the change that you want to see by challenging pre-existing decisions, to achieve the best overall commercial agreements. Through this, you will be able to relentlessly achieve the Corporate Procurement Team's mission to maximise value whilst effortlessly reducing the risk of spend.
Require Skills and Experience
- Substantial marketing procurement experience working within blue-chip companies, reaching global limits in producing strategies to maximise value for money whilst also eradicating 3rd party risks.
- The corporate procurement individual must be CIPS qualified ideally with Project Management Certification.
- Marketing category expertise is essential, with a knowledge of regional key vendors.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management with specific experience in improving procurement practices.
- A fact-based and numerical individual able to make data-driven decisions to instigate and negotiate positive strategic change and outcomes.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning company that is and has been on the forefront of consumer technology for decades.
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take full ownership of positive change within an established procurement team.
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions based on facts.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Marketing Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly