7 days left
- Full Time
My client is a leading 3PL provider based in Wolverhampton. They are looking for a Stock & Inventory Manager to be based out of their flagship operation in Wolverhampton.
My client is a leading 3PL provider based in Wolverhampton.
As Stock and Inventory Manager you will be managing a busy, fast paced warehouse distribution and logistics operation, helping to build more capability into the stock control and inventory management.
Supply chain management and engagement between all stakeholders including liaising with key retails accounts.
Improve/Create stock control systems, processes and policies
Deliver process integration to synchronise operations
Review sales and forecasted sales figures.
Reporting and analysis of sales figures.
Manage logistics - plan and schedule the deliveries to ensure the accurate fulfilment of orders within agreed deadlines.
Improve quality and accuracy of orders and lead times of order dispatch
Provide regular management reports on order dispatch targets, stock control accuracy and requirements.
Any other ad hoc duties associated with this role as requested by Management
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven experience as an Inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Understanding of delivery methodology and best practise
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
£38,000 + benefits