Interim IT Procurement Lead
Interim IT Procurement lead required for a large public sector body in Liverpool who need an interim specialist to provide technical and commercial procurement support to assist them in a project.
Large public sector body in Liverpool
The purpose of this contract is to provide technical and commercial procurement support to assist the project group in evaluating tenders from suppliers submitting proposals to build the new system.
- Commercial and technical guidance to assist the organisation in being an intelligent customer
- Evaluation process leadership including coordination of activity to review tenders
- Relationship management with suppliers and internal procurement teams
- Produce Financial Justification case for approval by the Delegated Authority of final costs
Liaise with the Procurement Team for the appointment of contractual support following evaluation of the tenders and implement mechanisms to monitor compliance of contract delivery once awarded
- CIPS Qualification Desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in procurement and evaluation of complex IT systems
- Experience in a procurement role, ideally a senior position.
- High level of knowledge of procurement legislation and best practice.
- Understanding of IT systems and applications.
- Experience in delivering public sector/government tender and procurement activities.
Excellent contract to help deliver an exciting project.