Senior Consultant - Procurement
Senior Consultant - Procurement - Global Infrastructure Consultancy - Manchester or Leeds based - £55-65k + package & rapid progression opportunity
This global consultancy, who built their name within infrastructure & capital project management, are looking to grow their procurement consultancy team due to project expansion and business growth in the Manchester region. As a consultant within this award winning business, you will not only be exposed to opportunities within their 41 country wide remit but also be expected to deliver to high profile public and private sector clients.
With their diverse client portfolio, unrivalled brand name and a reputation for developing their staff, this is an opportunity for those looking for a challenging but rewarding career within procurement consultancy.
As a procurement consultant at this business you will face the following challenges:-
- Providing specialist procurement strategy advice to global FTSE100 organisations and high profile public sector bodies
- Providing your expertise within an engineering and construction related environment, including the negotiation of contracts and implementing strategy frameworks
- Pushing for promotion into manager level through impressive client delivery
- A proven track record within either a global management consultancy or within a top tier construction/engineering contractor
- An understanding of NEC3, FIDIC and JCT contractual terms
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
If you are looking for an exhilarating and rewarding career within a globally renowned organisation, please apply through the below links:
Sending your cv to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or applying through this domain
Keywords: procurement, consulting, procurement strategy, engineering, construction, infrastructure, project management, FTSE100, contract management, negotiation, stakeholder management, NEC3, JCT, Manchester, Degree
Apply for Senior Consultant - Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly