Direct Procurement Manager
Direct Procurement Manager- Industry Leading Travel Company- Middlesex/Berkshire - £45,000-£50,000 + BONUS
Global Powerhouse in the Travel Industry is looking for a Direct Procurement Manager to look after all their direct procurement categories. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional to gain great exposure within the procurement industry and take on increased responsibility. The company are a Fortune 500 firm looking to diversify and grow their procurement function and a currently going through a fruitful transformation.
As Direct Procurement Manager you will:-
* Be responsible for creating category plans for all direct categories, primarily raw materials, industry specific equipment, and MRO
* Have an analytical approach to all strategic sourcing, using innovative techniques and basic computer programs e.g. Microsoft Excel
* Be part of a rapidly growing and changing procurement function looking to expand and diversify its sourcing strategies
Direct Procurement Manager Required Background:-
* Some experience managing direct spend within a relevant industry, ideally Automotive, Aerospace, or Procurement Consultancy
* Complete proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and a strong analytical background
* Degree +CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a direct procurement specialist to take on a great deal of responsibility in a procurement function which offers fantastic exposure and progression opportunities.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, project management, direct procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure