Direct Food Buyer - World- Class Food Company
This company is one of Europe's largest branded food companies producing sales in excess of €1 billion! Currently in pursuit of becoming a world- class household name, this company is looking to support organic growth and become the market leader, not only in Europe but worldwide! Join this company to help meet the growing demand for great tasting, easy to prepare, nutritious food.
This crucial procurement role sees you working within a highly successful team with a group spend of c. €1.3 billion. The team is looking for an addition that has the ability to manage complexity across several food categories, countries, manufacturing sites and stakeholders whilst also providing excellent customer service. With the opportunity to travel, this role requires the desire to go beyond the company's current boundaries to combine spend and deliver efficient savings across the board.
Require Skills and Experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to read situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Demonstrable experience in the articulation of key sourcing strategies that challenge pre-existing decisions whilst also supporting the business' requirements.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management experience specifically on a European or global level
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPS level (or equivalent)
- 3 years or more experience in an established function with a spend of €250 million spend
- Experience in the sourcing of food products
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work use your specialist knowledge and expertise of the Food and Beverage industry to become an asset to one of Europe's leading frozen food companies.
- Work within a highly successful team responsible for a portfolio value of c. €25m to €40m.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk