- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Media, Marketing and Fundraising Procurement Manager to join us in this new role driving efficiency and procurement best practice across the organisation. As a member of our developing procurement team, you will use your commercial focus and stakeholder engagement skills to make a real impact across Save the Children’s UK procurement.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
Finance’s vision is that Every Pound Counts for Children and in this new role you will be overseeing some of our biggest and most strategic spend categories. You will support in the delivery of ambitious savings targets on our £80m indirect spend and help teams across the charity get better value for money from their bought in goods and services.
As Media, Marketing and Fundraising Procurement Manager you will deliver value-for-money procurement solutions to Save the Children UK including:
- Design of category plans across our multi-million-pound fundraising, media, marketing and creative supply chains in order to maximise ROI and efficiencies
- Management of the full procurement cycle from understanding and challenging the need, building the business case and leading or supporting the tender process
- Maintaining strong market expertise and managing high value/risk procurement projects
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong links with a variety of stakeholder groups across the Save the Children movement
- Support the roll out of a new Purchase to Pay solution.
- Build lasting relationships with senior internal stakeholders, 'taking them on a journey' to understand the procurement needs of the business
A self starter, with a proactive approach to managing a busy and varied workload, you will have experience of procuring marketing and creative services, be adept at developing relationships with stakeholders, and have effective influencing skills at executive level.
You should also have:
- A MCIPS qualification, part qualification or willingness to achieve the qualification
- Managed tendering exercises for a range of products and services
- Experience of media, marketing and fundraising markets
- The ability to work independently and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- An analytical approach to problem solving
Flexible working and development opportunities are available for the right candidate.
At Save the Children our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 18th March 2018