EMEA Marketing Procurement Manager
1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a market leading Global 'Blue-Chip' company, based in Northampton within a centralised procurement function. You will be working with stakeholders in the UK and Europe, making key decisions on the Marketing spends in excess of £100m p/a.
- Lead the Marketing spend portfolio covering both ATL and BTL requirements.
- End to End responsibility for the category including data analysis and sourcing projects.
- Overseeing bids and tenders
- Developing the SRM strategy for the category.
- Owning relationships with Key stakeholders within the group.
- Practice lead Greenfield categories Media and Digital
It's expected that the candidate be able to demonstrate significant experience within the Marketing procurement category like the following
- Significant Marketing Procurement Category experience, encompassing both Above the line & Below The Line exposure
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders
- Legal awareness of contract risks & drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS
Apply for EMEA Marketing Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly