Professional Services Category Manager
This leading IT brand is one of the most preferred suppliers in software for close to ten million users worldwide, landing them on the FTSE 100 index. The success of this company has stemmed from the creation and implementation of innovative, industry specific operations that increase the efficiency of the day-to-day functioning of businesses, from small companies to large corporations. This company is looking for a procurement individual specialising in professional services to aid in the transformation of their procurement function.
This role sits within a team tasked with the implementation of new procurement processes to completely transform the company's procurement function. As a category manager, the successful applicant will engage their full End-to-End procurement skills developed from previous work experiences. You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to build close relationships with internal stakeholders to effectively illustrate and educate the importance of an effective procurement function to the sustainable growth of the company. Using your expertise in professional services, you will efficiently develop the internal procurement department that reflects the excellence of the overall company.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in the professional services category, specifically Accounting, Tax, Audit, Finance, legal or HR
- Considerable experience in blue chip environments with spends in excess of £100m, producing strategies that eradicate 3rd party risks whilst maximising efficiency and value for money.
- Substantial stakeholder and supplier management capabilities with specific focus on improving procurement practises.
- Qualified to degree level or CIPS equivalent.
Why should you apply?
- The exciting challenge of executing an entire procurement function that will transform the nature of the company
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within this very established brand
- The opportunity to work with a multinational IT brand with a spend in excess of £150m
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Professional Services Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly