Warehouse Shift Manager
The Warehouse Shift Manager will deliver great service through effective leadership of colleagues and supervisors. They will have overall responsibility to achieve KPI's, meeting legal and budgetary targets. In absence of Senior Management, they will have site responsibility.
A well recognised market leader with a key DC in the North West England.
The role of the Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Delivery of defined KPI's for the department in line with the depot business plan.
- Universal colleague engagement.
- Team development through delivery of the Site People plan.
- Ensures continued development of own skills and knowledge.
- Audit compliance adherence at all levels.
- Effectively leading the site, particularly out of hours.
- Safety, health and environment standards and procedures.
- Colleague pay accuracy.
The Successful Warehouse Shift Manager:
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Great coaching skills
- First class colleague engagement skills
- Ability to lead large teams to successful outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Commercial awareness
- Previous experience of working in a unionised environment (desirable)
- Ability to analysis and understand large amounts of numerical information
Salary: £35k - £40k basic salary + bonus + great benefits package
Hours: Permanent 14:00 - 22:00 shift pattern (any 5 from 7) weekend work shall be expected