A well known food brand who manufacture in the UK are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their senior leadership team. There is an opportunity for the Warehouse Manager to really manage a complex fast paced logistics operation.
My client is one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK, providing retailers with high quality products to sell on to consumers who are looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager
Purpose of Role
- Warehouse Management
- Management of company vehicle's and FLT fleet
- Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of all products and processes within the remit of the role
- Responsible for all FLT/MHE on the site
- Responsible for the hygiene and housekeeping standards of the warehouse facility.
- Budgetary management and Stock inventory control of all areas of the warehouse function.
- Implement Continuous Improvement programmes such as waste and energy reduction and 5S.
- Responsible for the organisation of work required on service contracts.
- Responsible for the stock control and ordering of none-stock items for the factory
- To constantly review and interpret stock inventory levels against detailed (SAP) warehouse management and procurement / production schedules. To identify / resolve any issues that arise.
- To review process and warehousing methods on an ongoing basis in order to achieve capacity and systems improvement.
- Control picking / allocation and distribution of material throughout to maintain customer and production service levels.
- To maintain accurate inventory records against the warehouse management system.
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Manager role will have a proven track record of delivering a world class warehousing operation within a fast paced, space limiting manufacturing operations. You will be a excellent manager of the team and proven at employee engagement.
The Warehouse Manager role based in Preston will be paying upto £47,000 + benefits.