Stock Manager - Leading 3PL - Nottinghamshire.
A leading 3PL in Nottinghamshire now require an experienced Stock Manager due to a continued period of growth. After the recent win of a huge UK leading retail contract my client is now looking to expand their team to maintain the high standard their customer demands.
Key Responsibilities of this Role include:
- Report directly to the General Manager
- Manage and develop the Stock and Admin teams across the contract.
- Ensuring system alignments are completed on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- To design and implement SOP's relating to Stock Management across multiple sites.
- Ensure the WMS & SAP are aligned and maintained across the contracts sites.
- Identify areas for improvement through process mapping.
- Keep accurate and timely reports as required.
- Understand budgetary restrictions for the Stock & Admin team.
- Commutable to Nottinghamshire
The Successful Candidate for the Stock Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- A Minimum of 3+ years experience within a similar role.
- Have managed a team of 10+ stock focused people previously
- Have worked within a 3PL / Retail / FMCG environment previously - Advantageous
- Extensive experience in the use of SAP (essential)
- Fantastic analytical and numerical skills.
- Previous experience working with WMS systems.
- A commercial mindset to understand the customers needs.
This role offers:
- Salary - £40,000 to £45,000
- 15% Company Bonus
- + Additional Benefits