The Production planner will be responsible for the full packaging process on-site and at co-packing sites, this is to include forecasting, delivery scheduling, stock control and Supplier Management.
Our Client has huge growth plans over the next two years. They are an established name in the market with a fantastic product range which is set to more than double.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be main point of contact with the co-packer for day to day issues regarding production
- Agree weekly production targets with co-packer to ensure production is planned in a cost-efficient manner whilst maintaining stocks to the agreed levels and ensuring continuity of supply
- Arrange call off with Internal warehouse to co-packer of raw materials and packaging to complete the production plan
- Using forecast information produce and agree with the co-packer and Head of External Manufacturing the long-term production requirements.
- Maintain stocks of Finished Goods and components on internal systems at all relevant stock holding locations.
The successful Candidate will posses;
- A demonstrable track record in a similar role
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High Proficiency in Excel is a MUST
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Up to 30k Depending on experience + Benefits