Technology Procurement Lead
Technology Procurement Lead - "Head of Procurement" in 1 Year - Fast Paced Blue Chip Environment - Central or West London + Flex Working - £60,000 - 80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This multi-award winning Financial Services institution has enjoyed explosive growth since their creation fifteen years ago, and is now looking to hire an ambitious Software Procurement professional to grow Procurement's credibility and influence across the Firm, before stepping into the Head of Procurement position within a year.
As Technology Procurement Lead you will:-
* Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
* Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, being a Subject Matter Expert in Technology (hardware, software, telecoms etc.). You will
* Build strategic vendor partnerships with niche / bespoke Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings (e.g. risk, revenue & sales, liabilities coming down the chain, support models etc.)
* Manage the end-to-end procurement process for innovative Technology products & services (such as digital & functional software applications) and Market Data & Research
* Have line management responsibility for an ambitious Procurement Specialist, helping them grow within the team as you work towards the Head of Procurement position
* Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record within respected Blue Chip firms, experience within the Financial Services industry is highly beneficial for this role
* Procurement expertise across IT & Technology markets, with particular knowledge of Market Data being highly beneficial
* Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
* Degree & MCIPS although not essential is highly desirable for this role
If you are an ambitious IT Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a greenfield environment, collaborate with industry experts and build your Procurement CV, this is an incredible career opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure