Interim IT Buyer - Inside IR35
1st Executive have been retained to manage the recruitment for a public sector body who are looking for a IT/Professional Services Buyer with Experience of using public sector frameworks.
Our client are undergoing a period of transition and see this role as key to progress with substantial programmes of work.
As a buyer, you will be assigned a portfolio of projects within IT & Professional Services categories to manage the tendering of via public sector Frameworks such as CCS & GCloud.
The person should have the following attributes:
- Procurement purchasing experience - 2-5 years
- Public sector tendering experience 1-2 years
- Experience of using public sector frameworks
- Ideally experienced in carrying out OJEU tenders (desirable)
- Delivery focussed and able to work to tight deadlines
- Willing to go the extra mile, such as help stakeholders write specifications
- Proactively seeks information and buy-in from stakeholders
- Carry out Procurement market research and able to apply purchasing knowledge to build value-add tenders
- Ideally worked in IT procurement or professional services category
- Learns and integrates quickly
- Team player
- Can challenge and ask questions to ensure compliance and pragmatism on a complex, fast moving programme