HR Procurement Manager - London - £60k
HR CONTINGENT LABOUR PROCUREMENT MANAGER - LONDON - £50K - £55K - GLOBAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
A global blue chip within business transformation are looking to expand their burgeoning market offering by bringing in a procurement professional with excellent strategic sourcing skills across the HR procurement category. With both UK revenue and category spend at record levels, this role represents an excellent time to create a lasting legacy at a best-in-class sourcing function.
Working across the internal procurement function and liaising with clients across the BPO arm of the function, this role will cover the end to end procurement of contingent labour services across the business. Working closely with the procurement team and the HR team this role will encompass both the strategic sourcing of suppliers and working closely with the PSL agencies to ensure legal compliance and contract negotiations. You will drive procurement best practice whilst ensuring efficient cost savings across the wider HR procurement category.
The following procurement skills are required:
- End to end procurement experience from the tendering and strategic sourcing of services right through to the contract negotiations and supplier relations
- Strong procurement experience across the HR category covering permanent labour and contingent labour
- The ability to liaise with PSL agencies and expedite any legal issues around suppliers and contingent workforce
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work alongside senior level management
- 2:1 degree classification or better preferred
This is a superb opportunity to join forces with one of the most world renowned blue chip companies in the consultancy and professional services space. Working with innovative and forward thinking procurement professionals you will increase your skill set in a delivery focused, fast paced working environment. To discuss further apply directly through this page or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, HR, contingent labour, indirects, degree, sourcing, purchasing, consultancy, professional services