Procurement Manager - Global Investment Fund
Procurement Manager - Global Investment Fund - London - £75,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Bramwith Consulting has partnered with a Global Investment Fund to recruit a Procurement Manager ready to enter into a fast paced and high performing environment. Our clients' procurement function, whilst based in London, is truly international. You'll have responsibility for delivering IT, Market Data and Facilities requirements for the business across Asia, Europe, and the US.
You'll have an inherent ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business both with colleagues based locally and remotely. You'll be naturally inquisitive and fastidiously analytical with a keen eye for detail. As the procurement function continues to develop there is a real opportunity make your mark on current working practices and develop your career.
- Actively managing all areas of IT Infrastructure across the business including Storage, Database Admin, Networks and IT Support
- Leading on complex RFP's and RFI's for technology procurement
- Assisting on facilities procurement
- Autonomously undertake procurement negotiations, to deliver quality, performance and value for money
- Lead on all Market Data Users identifying, negotiating and implementing solutions.
- Have a developed understanding of exchange data policies so you can ensure compliance
- Undertake comprehensive market research and benchmarking
- Develop long-term, impactful procurement strategies
- Developing internal relationships, strengthening the reputation of procurement
What we want to see
- Procurement experience in the Technology, Market Data or Facilities space
- Ideally financial services exposure
- Expertise of the IT sector, vendors and new technologies
- End to end procurement management
- Developed project management experience
- An undergraduate degree 2.1 or above
- CIPS qualified
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send it to email@example.com or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement and supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEYWORDS - Change Management, Management Consultancy, Process Improvement, Advisory, London, Senior Consultant, Procurement, Technology, Operations, Project Management, Supply Chain Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, Strategic Sourcing, Direct, Indirect, eProcurement, eSourcing, Indirect Procurement, Indirect
Apply for Procurement Manager - Global Investment Fund
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly