FM Procurement Manager - Wakefield
FM Procurement Manager - Greenfield Function - Leading Healthcare Brand - London, Midlands or UK Wide - £45,000 - 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Pioneering Healthcare brand seeks a Procurement professional to deliver a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management function on behalf of Facilities Management. The firm requires somoene with the gravitas needed to win FM stakeholder support and stimulate demand.
Immediate responsibilities will include: assessing the firm's TFM provider and implementing more effective contract management; educating executive stakeholders across Finance and Facilities to build consensus and increase the appetite for cost savings; and implementing a strategic supplier management framework.
The FM Procurement Manager will:-
- Overcome the challenges of a non-mandated Procurement setup by building strong relationships with C-suite stakeholders, thus enabling Procurement to play an influential role in the Firm's growth plans
- Design and implement innovative FM Sourcing and Category strategies
- Establish new processes and systems for effective procurement across the organisation
- Design best-in-class supplier relationship management frameworks and methodologies to sustain value throughout the life of FM contracts
- Impressive track record within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, with a CV that details significant cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder influencing etc
- Category expertise within Facilities Management procurement
This is a brilliant opportunity to carve a name for yourself within a greenfield procurement setting, and use your FM Procurement expertise to vastly improve a function.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Facilities Management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure