FM Procurement Manager - Global
FM Procurement Manager - Global Organisation - £50,000 -West London
This Global Organisation is experiencing rapid growth prospects due to a surge of demand for their services and a huge number of successful projects in recent years. As a result of this they are looking to expand their award winning procurement team with an FM Procurement Manager.
This position would have a large level of autonomy, covering both Soft FM and Hard FM sub-categories including catering, cleaning, waste management, CCTV, Air Conditioning, as well CAPEX.
The FM Procurement Manager would be expected to:-
- Carry out the full end to end procurement process from the initial market research stage, through the tender process, to the following SRM stage
- Manage the FM Category for the business, assuring the best value is achieved through excellent strategy planning
- Ensuring that all stakeholders within the business are updated and engaged with the FM procurement strategy
- Managing a small team of buyers, ensuring that they are keeping to your aligned category strategy
This FM Procurement Manager would need to have:-
- Strong engagement skills, with the ability to persuade and influence difficult stakeholders
- A background of Facilities Management Procurement experience
This is a full end to end category management role for an excellent FM Procurement Manager that wants the opportunity to progress through the business to the senior levels of Head of Category and Head of Procurement within the next 1 to 2 years.
For more information, please contact Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words:- Facilities Management Procurement, FM, Facilities Management, Procurement, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Buyer, Procurement Specialist, Indirect, Strategic, Public Sector, Progression
Apply for FM Procurement Manager - Global
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly