Procurement Specialist - Permanent
Procurement Specialist - Permanent and Contingent Labour - Online Giant - Central London - £45,000
This multi-national and ever-expanding online technology business is dedicated to providing an excellent service to the majority of the FTSE100 clients and is looking for a Procurement Specialist to manage their Permanent and Contingent Labour spends.
With a recent surge of investment into their learning and development of employees, this role offers fantastic opportunity to learn on the role through mentoring and training, therefore are given the skills to progress quickly within the organisation.
This role will include:-
- Leading a full end to end procurement process, researching the market, running full tenders and following up with the suppliers to ensure that they are keeping to the contract terms and conditions
- Engaging and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to develop long-term, commercially fruitful relationships
- Delivering excellent cost savings through strategic sourcing activities, whilst ensuring quality and value are upheld
- Establishing procurement as a value-add function in the business, engaging with Senior Internal Stakeholders across the company in the UK and US
Procurement Background and Requirements:
- A strong background in strategic sourcing and engaging across the full end-to-end Procurement process, including RFI/RFQ, tendering, contracts and post-contract award management
- A CV showing outstanding savings achieved on large, complex spends across a variety of Indirect Categories, such as Professional Services and Facilities Management
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; negotiating and influencing at all seniority levels across both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent academics; 2:1 degree (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
This is an outstanding opportunity to work and learn within a best in class procurement team that are renowned for their global excellence.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager, Buyer, Purchasing, CIPS, Indirect, Senior Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement Buyer, IT Procurement, Facilities Management Procurement, Real Estate Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Greenfield, London