IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Technology Firm - London - £50,000-£70,000 + 20% BONUS
Household Name in the technology industry is looking for an IT Procurement Manager to bolster their rapidly growing procurement function. The company's fast-paced nature has led to fantastic recent growth and so they are looking for an IT procurement specialist to come in and help elevate their procurement function to the next level. This is an opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their industry with the pioneering platforms the company work on being some of the most exciting around.
As IT Procurement Manager you will:-
* Take the lead on the full procurement lifecycle for specific projects- from sourcing suppliers through contract negotiation and SRM
* Build and develop long-lasting relationships with stakeholders and suppliers alike to continue the excellent growth of the procurement function
* Provide financial analysis on key Vendor Information such as tracking budgets, forecasts and spend data
IT Procurement Manager required background:-
* Evidence of rapid progression and strong technical ability in previous IT Procurement role(s)
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with Senior Level Stakeholders
* Expertise across a range of IT Procurement categories, including but not limited to Software, Hardware, and Networks
* Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is an outstanding opportunity for an IT procurement specialist to move into a position with a great deal of autonomy within a market leader in their industry sector.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure