My client now requires a qualified Transport Manager for their operation in the Nottinghamshire area. This roles not only offers a fantastic package, but career progression too.
A leading 3PL in Nottinghamshire now require an experienced Transport Manager due to a continued period of growth. After the recent win of a huge UK leading retail contract my client is now looking to expand their team to maintain the high standard their customer demands.
Key Responsibilities of this Role include:
- Report directly to the General Manager
- Manage the operation and planning of the transport operation
- Management of P&L to achieve profitability targets
- Drive both operational and commercial improvements through the effective use of KPIs
- Commutable to Nottinghamshire
The Successful Candidate for the Transport Manager position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- A Minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role.
- Have managed a team of 20+ transport focused people previously
- Have managed over 40+ vehicles previously
- CPC Holder - Essential
- Have worked within a 3PL / Retail / FMCG environment previously - Advantageous
- Previous experience working in a 3PL/Retail environment
- A commercial mindset to understand the customers needs
This Role Offers:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Company Car
- + Benefits.