This is a 12 month fixed term maternity cover sitting within the main Purchasing function for the business. This role will be responsible for the purchasing of Raw Materials, Components and Packaging Items.
Our Client is major FMCG Manufacturer based in the Wiltshire area. The company has a fantastic range of products and partners with some of the most well known Fragrance and Make-up brands in the market.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Contribute to the Supplier Selection Process, evaluate quotations and negotiate to ensure the most efficient outcome is reached
- Manage the creation and processing of Purchase orders
- Supplier Management to include Quality, Lead times and delivery
- Liase with NPD teams on costs, lead times and deliveries
- Develop key relationships with internal teams and external Suppliers
- Creation of KPI reports- Stock Reports, Turnover reports, Delivery reports
The successful Candidate will possess;
- Demonstrable track record of Buying within FMCG Manufacture
- Excellent communication skills both Written and Verbal
- High level of negotiation
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Confident in using MRP systems
- High proficiency in Microsoft office
Up to 31k depending on experience.