EPC Senior Procurement Manger
Project Engineering Services Senior Procurement Manger - Global Manufacturing Giant - Middlesex Or South London - £58K + Car + Package
This Global Manufacturing Giant is long renowned for their on-going success across the business, with constant projects expanding their premises over the UK and Globally. They are now looking for an excellent Project Engineering Services Senior Procurement Manager to join their Global Procurement team.
Through this organisation's impressive learning and development schemes, this is truly an opportunity to flourish and progress within the organisations wide range of cross-category or senior opportunities.
This is a project based position, looking at various sub-categories including Security, Engineering and Professional Services. The role has 2 Buyer direct reports with the prospect of increasing this to 3 or 4 within the year.
As Project Engineering Senior Procurement Manager you will need to:
- Lead the team of 2 Buyers, ensuring that they are meeting your set savings targets, whilst learning and developing within their positions
- Manage the end to end category management process across various projects, looking after a range of Engineering, Security and Professional Services
- Work with a range of senior and board-level stakeholders across the business and externally to ensure that they are on board with any major changes to procurement strategy
- Add strategic value to the function through innovative and creative techniques
As Project Engineering Senior Procurement Manager you must have:
- Strong procurement background with tangible spend and savings clearly laid out on CV
- Understanding of either Security, Engineering, Professional Services or Project based Procurement spends
- Strong stakeholder management experience
This is an organisation that is at the leading forefront of procurement innovation, recognised for performing best - in class procurement excellence.
For more information regarding this position, please send across a CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this webpage.
Key Words: Procurement, Engineering, EPC, Construction, Professional Services, Security, Facilities Management, Utilities, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Senior Procurement Manger, Project Procurement, Middlesex, London, Progression, Learning and Development, L&D