Indirect Procurement Specialist
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - INDIRECT SPEND - GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM - FTSE 250 - LONDON - £45-55K + PACKAGE AND FAST-TRACKED PROGRESSION
Due to significant levels of growth, this iconic financial services firm who have risen to prominence within the past few years, are looking to build they're already high class procurement function with the addition of an indirect procurement specialist to grow and development with them. With a number of high value projects in the pipeline, involving technology infrastructure and transformation, the successful applicant will have a significant impact from day one.
As a procurement specialist you will:-
- Spearhead key IT procurement projects and high value deals as well as lead on a number of key further indirect projects, including professional services
- Win key backing from high ranking executives, challenging the status quo and positioning Technology Procurement in the driving seat
- Be an inspirational figure for the team's less experienced procurement professionals, coaching stakeholder management and best-in-class strategic sourcing practices
- Carve a name for yourself within the IT, Procurement and Finance communities, securing a fast-tracked and rewarding career.
- Impressive IT Procurement track record, with a CV that demonstrates skilful management of £ Multi-Million procurement projects with significant achievements
- Quick progression within your Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within a short period of time
- Degree & MCIPS preferred but not essential
This FTSE 250 Corporation is offering an outstanding opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious Procurement specialist to join their fast growing function. The Firm has an excellent reputation for providing professional development, and with a top-light Procurement team there are strong promotion prospects.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, BuyingTo keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly