Procurement Senior Consultant - London
Procurement Senior Consultant: Engineering & Industry - London - £65,000-£85,000
Following a period of exceptional growth through innovative approaches that have brought new programmes into the business, this specialist procurement consultancy seeks a dynamic, lateral thinker to fit seamlessly into their procurement strategy consulting team.
As a Procurement Senior Consultant you will enjoy autonomy in your role as you deliver complex procurement projects within industries including (but not limited to) Engineering, Aerospace and Defence. You will partner with senior stakeholders, taking advantage of a flat structure, to drive key projects and grow alongside the organisation; all in an environment that encourages a flexible approach to working.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Leading strategic procurement projects, from inception to delivery, surpassing client expectations and ensuring first class outcomes
- Full creative control to perform risk analysis, opportunity assessment and drive programme strategy to put your mark on your work
- Have a say in the engagements you lead, ensuring that you maximise your output and potential within an organisation that values both performance and a healthy culture.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Rapid career progression within your procurement consultancy career to date.
- A willingness to adopt an innovative approach to deep dive into client requirements and offer bespoke solutions commensurate to the organisation's best-in-class reputation.
- Demonstrable capability as an influencer within procurement environments, coupled with the flair to leverage commercial opportunities and build lasting relationships.
- Degree or equivalent preferred.
If you're ambitious about continuing your journey to a senior leadership post within procurement consultancy, this opportunity is ideal. Join an organisation that promotes both best-in-class procurement consultancy, as well as a healthy working culture that fosters success.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing
Apply for Procurement Senior Consultant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly