Global Category Manager, I.T - London - £70-75k
Global Category Manager, I.T - Prestigious FTSE 100 Brand - Finance - London - £70,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
Due to colossal market growth this iconic Blue Chip brand is seeking a commercially savvy and accomplished I.T. Procurement expert to join their team. The post holder will possess exceptional gravitas and insight, and quickly become considered a powerful ambassador for both I.T. and Procurement communities.
As Global Category Manager, I.T you will:-
- Spearhead key IT procurement projects and high value deals spanning Voice, Data, WAN, LAN, Fixed, Mobile, Collocation, Professional & Managed Services sub-categories, branching out longer term to encompass Software
- Win key backing from high ranking executives, challenging the status quo and positioning I.T. Procurement in the driving seat
- Be an inspirational figure for the team's less experienced procurement professionals, coaching stakeholder management and best-in-class strategic sourcing practices
- Carve a name for yourself within the IT, Procurement and Finance communities, securing your place as "number 2" in Procurement
- Achieve significant cost savings whilst recognising the value of broader procurement achievements (strategic supplier relationships, risk mitigation etc)
- Impressive IT & Telecoms Procurement track record within Financial Services, with a CV that demonstrates skilful management of £ Multi-Million procurement projects with significant achievements
- Quick progression within your Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager to Senior Procurement Manager within a short time period
- Degree & MCIPS preferred but not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying