Procurement Consultant - London - £50,000
Procurement Consultants - Central London - £45,000-£55,000 - bespoke progression plans and strong package - scope to lead engagements - excellent work/life balance
Explosive year-on-year growth since 2012 has propelled this specialist Procurement Management Consultancy to the forefront of the industry, whilst maintaining their operational agility and mature, collaborative working culture with excellent work/life balance. Such strong long-term performance has precipitated a requirement for Consultants to supplement their market offering, from either a management consultancy or an industry background.
Having cultivated a stellar reputation across industries including Engineering, Retail, Aerospace & Defence and Technology, this award winning consultancy can offer autonomy on client engagements and rapid career progression, for talented and collaborative individuals, who can drive strategic engagements to devise innovative and bespoke solutions for complex transformational procurement initiatives.
What you can achieve as a Consultant:
- Lead exciting engagements to deliver bespoke, transformational procurement projects across a number of industries using innovative solutions to add tangible value.
- Have full control of your output, driving analysis and client-side delivery to collaborate with and educate clients on best-in-class procurement principles.
- Become a subject matter expert to supplement the burgeoning reputation that this disruptive and ambitious organisation has within the market place, developing your career to move towards senior leadership within the procurement industry.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- A strong track record of delivery within industry or a procurement consultancy
- A willingness to adopt unique approaches to deep dive into client requirements to offer a market leading service commensurate to the reputation of the organisation.
- Be an influencer, with demonstrable capacity to leverage sourcing and commercial opportunities to further catapult this consultancy into new territory.
- Strong academic background (2.1 Degree) preferred.
If you possess a strong, strategic procurement background and are looking for an opportunity in consultancy that can offer excellent work/life balance and an 'anti-Big4' culture; this organisation can offer that, but also the chance to both develop into a procurement leader and lead engagements from day one!
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, Retail, Technology, London, Degree, Consulting, Advisory, CIPS, Strategy
Apply for Procurement Consultant - London - £50,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly