Procurement Manager - Food
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join one of the most well known and successful restaurant businesses in the UK. - This role we enable you to manage key supplier relationships, negotiate on contracts and work on new product development.
My client has a presence all around the country and is one of the most established brands in the UK. Their fantastic take on good quality food, in a great atmosphere, has enabled them to seize the market and be one of the biggest players competing in the casual fast dining space.
This role will have a range of responsibilities and opportunities:
This role will need someone who has a passion for food. You will need to have purchasing experience, ideally within food & retail.
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Preferably CIPS qualified.
- Food purchasing experience, various categories, preferably within foodservice / retails / wholesale environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of purchasing .
- Self-driven for personal development.
- Flexible, willing to learn and able to work within a fast moving environment
£45,000 to £50,000
- 26 days holiday per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20% discount