Purchasing and sales administrator
Purchasing and Sales Administrator - Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain - Warrington
My Client is a continuously growing fast paced stockist/distributor based in Warrington looking for a Purchasing and Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
The key responsibilities for this Purchasing and Sales Administrator in this Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business in Warrington will be;
- Processing of sales orders including; Direct deliveries, customer enquiries, consignments, complaints, certificates of analysis, sample enquiries and producing invoices.
- Co-ordinate closely with Production unit and the Purchasing department to check status of pending material.
- Liaising with customers, sales reps, internal and external warehouses and transport companies a progress sales orders accordingly.
The successful candidate for this Purchasing and Sales Administrator role based in Warrington will be;
- Experienced in a similar role within Purchasing and Sales.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, keeping to time lines and have strong organisational skills.
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work well as part of a team
£18,000 - £20,000