This role will have a heavy use of e-tender systems and will facilitate the value added service category.
As an early career role the responsibilities and demands of the role are challenging but will provide excellent experience to develop your skills.
The client is a global, multi-faceted business who have been established in the market for over a century. They have an ethos that focuses on giving their customers the best in the quality of their products.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supplier evaluation and monitoring
- Supplier relationship management
- Work with VAS and Gifting to source components for VAS articles within budget and pack tech constraints
- Create and send RFQs out to suppliers and coordinate receipt of responses meet deadlines in line with business needs
- Use of SRM, SAP and Ariba systems
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire to develop their career and skills
- Passion and drive
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good negotiation skills
- Procurement knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP, SRM Ariba systems (desirable)
The candidate will received a salary of up to £25,000 + Benefits