Procurement Consultant - Big 6 Firm
As one of the UK's largest professional services outsourcing firms, this company is dedicated to providing world-class solutions that aid in the transformation and increased sustainable growth of companies toward their overall goals. With their consultant's thorough market knowledge and expertise, the success of this consulting firm has catapulted rapidly over recent years, making this very reputable brand a household name.
This stimulating consultancy role will require you to use your core negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills to provide the best service and procurement solutions to clients by developing a deep understanding of each client's business dynamics, needs and products. You will use your extensive expertise and skills within your procurement arsenal to assess the needs of any client you are faced with and provide the best service required, showing versatility and adaptability. In many cases, you will aid in the improvement of pre-existing procurement processes to deliver on-demand savings in a competitive environment. By analytically identifying problems and transforming pre-established processes, you'll recognise savings solutions across the full procurement lifecycle from tendering and strategic sourcing to internal stakeholder management and SRM. Strong internal stakeholder management and supplier management skills are integral elements of this role, to enable you to transform any company into one that can sustain an efficient level of growth in the long term. Being an external consultant you will use your excellent interpersonal skills and gravitas to deliver on the demands of the internal stakeholders.
Require Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working within the procurement industry specifically within blue chip companies.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use intuition to analyse situations to efficiently benefit the company.
- Demonstrable experience in the deliverance of procurement transformation projects.
- Versatility and the ability to adapt and strive under any circumstances that you will be faced with
- Outstanding academics - Upper 2.1 degree or international equivalent (CIPS desired)
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to broaden your remit to a global capacity by working with clients worldwide.
- By using your expertise to become an asset to a world class consultancy firm.
- The ability to transform your prior procurement knowledge into a consultative nature through structured training and skills development.
- The flexibility that comes with working at various client sites on a week by week basis.
An opportunity to work with such an esteemed company and professional outsourcing function does not come around often. With a clear and structured progression path and the chance to put your stamp on various companies' procurement functions across the globe, this is a role that needs to be explored. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Procurement Consultant - Big 6 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly