My client is a leading Automotive business based in Warwick. They are looking for a Planning Manager to work in a challenging manufacturing environment.
They will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Planning dept and working within stringent customer approved budgets.
Leading Automotive business based in Warwick.
The Planning Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Planning of all manpower / MHE requirements
- Warehouse layouts and solutions design
- All internal logistics processes and procedures
- Quotes for future business and changes in current business
- Systems setup and maintenance
- Strategy and implementation planning for future model changes/introductions
- Achieving customer set objectives and planning for all changes in production
- Effective functional management of all SMART Office staff and Internal Logistics Planners.
The successful Planning Manager will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of key business processes such as lean manufacturing processes
- Project implementation and management (Supporting tools/techniques)
- 1-2 years logistics industry experience ideally in Planning within an automotive environment
- Warehouse Operations Management experience
- Warehouse Solutions Design experience
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits