Procurement Transformation Consultant
Procurement Transformation Consultant - Big 6 Consultancy - London - £35-50k plus benefits
This iconic FTSE 100 brand has been an industry leader in the consulting space for over 70 years; with offices in 50+ countries, this is a firm with truly global reach. As a firm, they place great emphasis on providing a variety of progression routes both within the UK and internationally offering a richly rewarding career opportunity for procurement professionals in the consulting space or those looking to take their first step into the world of advisory services.
What you'll be doing
- Analysing large scale complex procurement functions
- Developing strategic and delivering this in a complex environment
- Building sustainable relationships with client, asking as a trusted advisor
- Exposure of procurement consulting or working in a blue chip companies procurement function
- A proven track record of delivering in improvements / working on change projects
- A drive to push your career forward in a consulting environment
- Excellent academics - 1st Class or high 2.1 or international equivalents
- A flexible approach to travel
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send to Colum firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement and supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEYWORDS - Change Management, Management Consultancy, Process Improvement, Advisory, London, Senior Consultant, Procurement, Technology, Operations, Project Management, Supply Chain Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy, Procurement Consultant, Strategic Sourcing, Direct, Indirect, eProcurement, eSourcing, Iasta, Coupa, Bravo, Ariba, Emptoris, e-Procurement, E Procurement, e-Sourcing, E Sourcing, FTSE 100, FTSE 50