Do you possess excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, to interpret and process large amounts of complex data to meet the customer’s requirements? If so, then this could be the career move you are looking for.
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint a Commercial Analyst who will manage the reporting suite, producing a wide range of reports for a variety of stakeholders.
In this role you will undertake continuous improvement of reporting suite to ensure that it continues to be fit for purpose and that data is produced and published in the most efficient way possible, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders to continue to develop the reporting suite
- Ability to use financial information systems to a high-level
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, to interpret and process large amounts of complex data to meet the customer’s requirements
- Able to work under own initiative, with a determination to deliver to deadlines
- Excellent written skills
- Extremely competent user of Microsoft Packages - Word, Excel and Power point with the ability to lead on best practice policy, templates and guidance to a professional standard
- Ability to update and maintain the Commercial intranet page
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of extracting and interpreting complex data from financial information systems including Oracle and SAP
- Advanced knowledge of the SAP Business Intelligence module and Oracle to produce complex reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement environment
Due to Security Vetting, all candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.