Stock and Admin Manager
Responsible for all of the stock on a fast moving 3rd party logistics site. Reporting into the site manager supporting the overall distribution operation.
3rd Party Logistics Company.
- Stock accuracy and variance
- Inventory management on site
- Continuous improvement of inventory and stock processes/procedures
- Replenishment of products to achieve first time pick and stock value targets
- Product allocation against customer orders
- Cycle count and stock take management
- Warranty management for all products
- Booking in of all products
- Put away of all products
- Warehouse location system management
- Customer liaison in relation to customer order deliveries
- Customer returns process
- Management of Inventory, D & I and Warehouse team members
- Delivering inventory targets for stock accuracy
- Performance Reporting
- Demonstrable experience in leadership and management of a busy stores environment or similar discipline.
- Considerable management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong planning and analytic skills
- Proven track record in improving efficiency's.
- Able to bring a new dimension to stores activities.
- Previous change management experience and ability to communicate this out.
- Demonstrate experience of leading, coaching and development of a stores team within a changing environment..
- Experience of the implementation of new IT systems
Competitive salary and benefits.