Transport First Line Manager
An international healthcare company is looking for a Transport First Line Manager to join their facility in Bristol.
Our client is a leading healthcare company with an international footprint. As a direct result of their success and progressive nature, they are looking for a Transport First Line Manager to join their professional outfit in Bristol.
- Ensure that effective communication processes are in place to promote the regular and effective communication to the team of all matters including operational performance, strategy, personnel, health & safety and training etc.
- Effective resource planning and management to ensure that labour costs are managed and controlled in line with budget and plan.
- Working as part of the Operations team to ensure the correct standards of work are maintained and assisting with continuous improvement initiatives which will benefit the department and its customers.
- Lead, develop and inspire the team to continually deliver outstanding results and achieve departmental objectives.
- Oversee the management of the day to day aspects of the Transport operations, ensuring vehicles are correctly dispatched and routed to the customers and that they are tracked as required to achieve all departmental KPIs.
- Ensure that site quality and hygiene standards are met and that quality standards are upheld at all times.
- Ensure company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures.
- Previous experience with Transport Management;
- Flexible in regards to shifts;
- Computer Literate, and;
- Confident communicator.
- Reside in the Bristol or surrounding area;
- National/International CPC.
Salary - £27,000 - £30,000.
Shift = Mon-Fri & Sun-Thurs
Hours = Rotating shift basis to accommodate morning and afternoon shifts as well as occasional cover on night shift.