Market Data Manager - EMEA Procurement
EMEA Procurement Manager - Information Services & Market Data
Global Professional Services Organization
Location: Stockholm or Copenhagen
Salary: 50,000-55,000 SEK per month + Bonus & Benefits (or equivalent DKK salary)
Contact: Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A global leader in the professional services industry has a new opening for an EMEA Procurement Manager to be responsible for all 3rd party information services and market data sourcing for the Nordics and European markets but also supporting on key global projects. The global information services team is responsible for over $150M in addressable spend and the EMEA Procurement Manager will play a key role in delivering exceptional value to the EMEA-related spend.
Bringing a subject matter expertise of 3rd party data and working with the key global players in the market such as Standard & Poor's, Moody's, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, FIS and others to acquire market data and information services across all the company's business units.
As the EMEA Procurement Manager for Information Services & Market Data you will:-
- Directly lead negotiations with suppliers to ensure best price and value for all external market data including all contract drafting and management with the support of Legal
- Ensure the business is hitting its tough savings targets and KPIs
- Build long-term relationships with internal business stakeholders and suppliers to maximise value for the company
- Provide subject matter expertise of the information services and market data industry to ensure the business is always ahead of the curve
- Drive new initiatives internally to further develop the effective use of 3rd party data across the organization
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Information Services, Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, etc…
- Speak fluent English and at least on Scandinavian language. Additional European languages are highly desirable
You will be joining a fast paced Technology procurement team and play a key role in providing critical market data and information to all business units across Europe and supporting on key global market data projects. AS the EMEA Procurement Manager for Information Services you will have a huge level of exposure to the business on a global level and will be responsible for fostering relationships with key executives in the organization.
If you have the relevant procurement experience and knowledge of 3rd party market data and information services then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join an exciting global brand.
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV with your interest to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly to the link