Production Planning Lead
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen in Doncaster for a Production Planning Lead. This position will sit within the planning department and present an opportunity to move into a managerial post within 12-18 months.
Our client, based in Doncaster, are known globally as a manufacturer of high quality product and pretty much lead the way in their specific industry. As part of a larger organisation and having operated in the Yorkshire area for a number of years they now seek to add further skills and capabilities to their planning department.
The key responsibilities of this role of Production Planning Lead will be to:
- Plan production within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Assess current capabilities across the department including systems and current communication methods
- Work autonomously to drive positive change
- Work closely with the forecasting and production teams
Ideally the successful candidate for this role of Production Planning Lead will have:
- A strong desire to improve performance within a planning department
- The ability to learn quickly and therefore move into a managerial role quickly
- Previous exposure to working in a high volume manufacturing organisation; specifically in a planning position
- Good knowledge of MRP systems
- Formal qualifications / education (desirable)
- Supervisory experience (desirable)
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE + excellent benefits and the opportunity to move into a managerial position relatively quickly.