Site Buyer - Capex & MRO
Site Buyer - Capex & MRO - Global Manufacturing Company
- Location - Brussels, Belgium
- Salary - €50k-€55k + Excellent Benefits
- Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
- Reference: 1801-2.4
This leading international manufacturing and production company are looking to recruit an experienced buyer for their Site in Brussels. Are you looking to be part of a high pressure, high reward environment to challenge you in your next step of your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced procurement environment where you are expected to deliver best in class value to the business though effective procurement practices and cost savings. The company holds training and development as one of their key priorities and will provide an excellent platform for development for any ambitious procurement professional.
To apply for this exciting opportunity as Site Buyer - Capex & MRO you must have the following skills:
- Proven experience in Capex & MRO gained from working in a global organization in industries such as Pharma, FMCG, Manufacturing or Engineering
- Have experience working on manufacturing sites and dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, cost modelling, financial evaluation and spend management
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Fluent English speak is a must, any additional European languages highly advantageous
- Must be educated to BSc level
This organization is looking for ambition and motivation from all of their employees and search for the same qualities when they hire new team members. If you are looking for a career move that will put your knowledge of procurement, capex and MRO to the test than look no further.
If you want to be part of this exciting organization and you have the relevant skills above and want to take on a challenging career with clear progression and development opportunities up to senior management level then apply now by sending your most up to date CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk