Global Supply Chain Programme Manager - GS1/EDI
Have you got a broad background in Supply Chain, with specific knowledge of GS1 standards and EDI? Have you had exposure Pharma, Medical Devices or Biotech sectors? Do you want to make a big impact in a company with great progression opportunity? If so, please read on!
Our client is a multinational Medical Devices business, based in Watford. They are present in over 100 countries and are a leading player in their field. Due to emerging GS1 standards adoption - especially EDI - they are now looking for a Global Supply Chain Programme Manager to help shape business strategy and drive this agenda.
The Global Supply Chain Programme Manager will:
- Be a thought leader, helping the craft the business strategy and planning around GS1 standards
- Develop and synchronise GS1 strategy across multiple regions/geographies
- Identify any knowledge or skill gaps across the business, and work to correct them
- Manage creation of global policies, processes, and procedures required for global GS1 governance
- Work with cross functional business stakeholders to prioritise global requirements, develop project plans and budgets, manage global deliverables, and oversee local deployment teams
- Develop and maintain standard data synchronization and e-commerce customer on-boarding processes
- Participate in relevant meetings, conferences, customer summits, standards groups, and user community activities as required to understand the evolving e-commerce, GDSN, and UDI global developments
The successful candidate will:
- Have a broad Supply Chain background, ideally with Pharma/Medical Devices/Biotech or similar
- Be educated to degree level, ideally with project management or Supply Chain qualifications
- Have a thorough understanding of GS1, EDI and all associated business processes
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to build rapport internationally and drive forward the change agenda
- Want to work in a business with exciting growth plans and strong progression potential
- Be able to travel internationally at least 30-40% of the time
The Global Supply Chain Programme Manager will be based in Watford (with international travel), and earn £65k-£85k dependent on experience (plus bonus and benefits).