FLEET SENIOR CATEGORY MANAGER
FLEET SENIOR CATEGORY MANAGER - LONDON - GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - £55K - £70K + PACKAGE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading global FTSE 250 BPO firm and become an integral member of the procurement function. You will be given the chance to work on European contracts with a substantial spend across all fleet related sub categories. The ideal candidate will be looking for strategic, hands on role within a challenging and driven environment.
Working within the global procurement function you will be tasked with working across a number of blue chip clients to analyse category spend and implement strategies for business wide fleet. You will be responsible for end to end sourcing across tendering and strategy, coupled with negotiations with senior level stakeholders. Not only will you design and implement spend for areas including logistics, fleet and transport, but you will be required to deliver on the targets and uphold the best in class procurement processes.
The following procurement skills are required to be successful in this role:
- Excellent category knowledge across areas of spend within fleet, transport or logistics
- Experience designing and implementing the full end to end procurement process over strategic sourcing, tendering, contract negotiation and supplier relations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to improve buy in and implement sourcing strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must
- Confidence in your ability with evidence of past delivery and excellent commercials
- Flexibility on travel
This role is ideal for someone who thrives on a tough, yet exciting strategic challenges and is looking to make an impact in their next procurement role. It offers that new challenge and tangible targets coupled with a dynamic and rewarding environment.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to discuss further then please feel free to email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Fleet, Transport, Logistics, Category Manager, Strategic sourcing, Purchasing, Global, FTSE 250