Indirects Category Manager- Global Bank
This globally renowned financial services firm has earnt its success from relentlessly offering the highest quality of service, support, advice and products to its clients across a range of platforms from a personal level to business and commercial levels. This company is searching for a remarkable indirect services procurement professional with a background in consultancy to head their indirect services category and team whilst implementing innovative sourcing strategies and leading internal improvement projects.
This category manager role specifically requires a professional with the business acumen gained from explicit procurement consultancy experience to unleash their expertise to drive change within a pre-established procurement function. This role will capitalise on the applicant's exceptional stakeholder management skills to influence and convey the importance of strategic procurement to increase senior stakeholder buy-in. This exciting role not only takes advantage of your excellent stakeholder management skills but also has a strong element of the more practical and hands-on strategic procurement processes, from the implementation of new sourcing strategies to the optimisation and transformation of current processes including negotiations across the entire board of indirect spends-such a role truly offers flexibility and variation on a day to day basis. Working with your two direct reports on a total spend of around £1Mil, you will lead internal improvement projects, transform your clients' businesses, develop new client relationships and identify new business prospects with pre-established clients. The opportunity to be a part of this world-class brand comes with a clear path to enhance and progress your career that mirrors the success of this leading firm.
Require Skills and Experience
- Prior consulting experience - implementing strategies to optimise processes and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to analyse situations to reach solutions that best benefit the client.
- Incomparable examples of internal stakeholder management, specifically highlighting improvement of stakeholder buy-in for procurement
- Prior indirect category experience, specifically in HR, IT, FM, Marketing or Professional/ Corporate services.
- Versatility and the ability to adapt and strive under any circumstances that you will be faced with
- Outstanding academics - Upper 2.1 degree or international equivalent (CIPS desired)
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to apply prior consultancy experience to transform and optimise pre-existing processes.
- The ability to use your expertise to become an asset to one of the UK's leading financial services firm, leading a team to success.
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills, stakeholder and supplier management skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions against pre-existing decisions.
A management opportunity within such an esteemed company does not come around often. With a clear and structured progression path, a national remit and a supportive team orientated environment, this is a role that needs to be explored. If you would like to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk