Are you a Supply Planner with strong inventory management skills? Do you enjoy fast-paced, hands-on, challenging environments? This new opportunity with our client in Sheffield could be of interest to you.
Our client, in the Sheffield area, are looking to strengthen their team with a Supply Planner. This business has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years and show no signs of slowing down.
The role of this Supply Planner will involve:
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Placing orders to replenish stock (with global suppliers)
- Working as a team alongside inventory controllers
- Further developing the ERP system in place
- Customer service
Ideally the successful candidate for this opportunity will have:
- Exposure to managing suppliers in the Far East.
- Held a similar role in a fast paced, complex, manufacturing environment
- A good understanding of MRP; ideally SAP
- A 'can do' attitude; confident in your ability to influence tricky supplier scenarios.
- Be adaptable to an analytical and operational role.
£25000 - £35000