Purchasing and materials Controller
You will be required to have responsibility for the end to end management of securing supply of parts from our supplier base in a timely and cost-efficient manner to meet the needs of the business, optimising inventory levels.
A manufacturer and distributor of packaging.
- 3 or more year's experience in purchasing
- Have a Can do attitude and problem-solving approach
- Be confident in own decision-making process and demonstrates the ability to support decisions by sound reasoning
- Negotiate and develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Plan and Expedite materials and maintain inventory levels
- Finding solutions with supply issues.
- Can identify the difference between relevant and irrelevant information when dealing with issues and breaks complex situations into component parts as a way of making decisions
- Be able to remove obstacles that are in the way of getting things done
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent IT skills; including Excel
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
A competitive package