My client is a global business who are looking for an ambitous 2:1 and above graduate from a logistics or business degree background. You will join them within a head office function that offers career progression, training and development.
The role of the logistics graduate is to provide a comprehensive and professional support service to logistics management team within head office
In fulfilling his/her duties the logistics graduate must fully utilise his/her knowledge and initiative within the boundaries of the Management System.
Manage the efficient and accurate flow of correspondence and information, both incoming and outgoing, with external and internal parties ensuring an ongoing understanding of current issues, proposing/taking action where appropriate.
Act and decide independently within delegated areas of responsibility.
General administration, word processing, data entry and filing.
Data analysis, preparation of reports and graphs relating to e-Commerce.
Actively manage the area of responsibility by using initiative and suggesting ways of improving systems for greater efficiency.
Be familiar with the teams projects and supplier base.
Liaise with external service providers as required and directed by your manager
Ensure that a polite and professional manner is maintained in all internal/external communications.
Contribute positively and constructively to both the e-Commerce and Buying teams.
- 2:1 and above degree within a logistics or business related discipline
- Demonstrate an interest in the industry and desirably will have completed an in industry placement during university study
- Be able to work from ones own initiative and be competent in decision making
- Show drive and ambition and the ability to lead and manage a team/project
- Ability to work across multi environments and manage multiple stakeholders at any one time
A salary between £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience + benefits